Saturday, November 26, 2005

Training Ride

We rode up to Hornsby and out on the old highway, got a bit wet, used makeshift bin-liner waterproofs to keep warm, ate pie at 'Pie in the Sky', flew home and dried out on the Harbour Bridge. Group riding skills were excellent in the heavy traffic on the way back down the Pacific Highway and spirits were mostly high in some appalling conditions. Nice work Adrian, Chris, Lynsey & Roo!

I'll be donating $60 from the ride to the Amy Gillett Safe Cycling Foundation. Amy Gillet was a member of the Australian cycling team who died when they were struck by a car in Germany in July. Cycling safety is an issue close to my heart and I feel that this is a very worthwhile and relevant cause. Click here to find out more...

Leave me a message or send me an email if you would like to know about the next session in the New Year








No comments: