Friday, December 09, 2005

Dunstan's UK Tour 2005-2006

Well I'm flying out on Monday the 12th, arriving in the UK on the 13th in time for a beer with Charlotte, Kristian, Dom and others! Can't wait to catch up with everyone over there, its been too long - not far off 3 years... Woah!

I've published my 'Tour Dates' Calendar here so that you can keep track of my movements.

Do have a look, and be sure to bookmark it as I will update it when I plan more details. I think its pretty cool! Note: the bit in italics at the top is where I will be spending each night ;-)

Just finishing everythin off here at work and Off to Canberra in the morning for MTBing and Half Ironman on Sunday, then back to Clovelly for farewell drinks on Sunday night. Pretty busy and lots still to do...

More soon,

D

No comments: