Sunday, September 07, 2008

Back in Sydney

I'm at home in North Narrabeen after an outstanding trip and it feels great to be home. I've been doing a lot of traveling with work during the last year but this trip was mainly about taking some 'time off' and catching up with my friend Beth and my Aunt Christine and her family spanning 3 generations! That said, I did have the fortune to visit the TI Studio in New Paltz and enjoyed some great lake swimming and racing with Terry Laughlin.


View Larger Map

I flew in and out of JFK (New York) with China Eastern and extended the transit in Shanghai to a week long stopover. Hence I spent the last week of July in China and the month of August in the United States.


View Larger Map

I'm still working on the google maps for each country so you can see the places I visited. I've also put some photos on my Flickr site and will post some more as I edit them.

Check back soon or use my RSS feed to stay on the pules!

Dunstan

No comments: